Sunday, October 2, 2011

I'm Back

After more than three months away from blogging, I'm back ...


Isn't Jayden the cutest? He belongs to one of my best friends ...


... with brown hair! Drastic, hey? Not for long, though ... I'm having some highlights added on Tuesday. 


Although there are five million things that I would love to update you on, I have to be honest. I don't have time. At all. 


But I've continued to read blogs everyday, and I realize that I could use a little blogging of my own back in my life. Remember the title of this baby? One Step Back, Two Steps Forward. Well, let's just say that I've taken a couple too many steps back, and it is definitely time for some steps forward. 


I won't be posting everyday, and I won't be posting about everything in my life. But I need you - whoever you are out there reading my blog ... anyone? - to keep me accountable. 


I ate a lot of food today. Ok, this weekend. Ok, this summer. Ok, this year. I feel sick to my stomach, and I'm ready for some healthy living people. 


I'm 22 now!
I decided today that I'd like to try one of those adorable Couch to 5K running plans, just to give myself a goal to reach for, in addition to my regular workouts. (You know, those workouts that haven't actually been so regular lately.) I really want to get into running, but I'm struggling with it and hoping this will help.


Here's my fitness plan for the week. If I don't plan it out, it doesn't happen. 


Monday: Jazzercise Dancin' Abs DVD in the morning before class
Tuesday: Morning spin class before work
Wednesday: Teach dance classes (Kind of my day off, although teaching dance is a workout in and of itself)
Thursday: Morning kickboxing class before work
Friday: Morning Total Bodyworks class before work; 5K Week 1 Workout 1 after work
Saturday: 5K Week 1 Workout 2 in the morning 
Sunday: 5K Week 1 Workout 3 after work


Sounds reasonable, right? Hold me to it.


Welcome back to my life! I know that we have lots to catch up on, but that will have to wait for now. Please share my diary, I mean blog, with any of your healthy livin' friends who might be able and willing to provide some motivation and support. 


‎"It's never too late to be what you what you might have been." --George Eliot


Have a great week! I'll check in when I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment