Saturday, June 4, 2011

Chia Seeds Take 1

Hello from work ... again. Update: I tried my chia seeds this morning! For breakfast, I toasted a light English muffin, then added peanut butter, sugar free strawberry preserves, and ... chia seeds. To be honest, I couldn't taste them at all, but I know that they made a healthy addition to my breakfast. Sorry, I didn't get a chance to snap a pic, since I scarfed down the meal on my way to work. However, it did leave me totally satisfied and I'm hoping this fullness lasts until the baby shower this afternoon. I did bring some grapes to snack on just in case. But I know that there is going to be lots of yummy grub at the shower that I want to enjoy!

A few more hours at work, then off to the shower. Look at the cute little doggy I bought for Faith (the baby-to-be):


In all honesty, it was one of the last things left on the registry when I went shopping yesterday, but I'm kind of glad. It's super cute and educational, so I'm happy to give it to her. We are also supposed to buy a book instead of a card (what a cute idea!), and when I saw this book, I had to buy it!


One of my faves! Have a great weekend! -K

What is your favorite book? (Children's book or adult read ... I'm always looking for something good to read in the summer)

No comments:

Post a Comment