Thursday, June 23, 2011

Viva Las Vegas

Hey bloggities. Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I've been nannying, catching up with my Brad, and getting ready for my trip. I'm leaving for the airport in an hour!


I'm going for this ...



But I'm also excited to lay out here ...



And spend my nights here ...



I'm staying at Caesar's Palace.


The itinerary (in my head) looks a little something like this:


Thursday (today):

  • Arrive/check-in at hotel
  • Have dinner/explore Vegas
Friday:
  • Volunteer at the Jazzercise event
  • Do some shopping
  • Attend Jazzercise Peek Show: On Location Taping
  • Have dinner/try not to get too crazy since we have an early morning
Saturday:


  • Attend Jazzercise classes all day, including: Crazy Boys and You (male instructors!), Pure Muscle, Vegas Club Mix, Showgirl Strength and Stretch, Jazzercise Burlesque Style
  • Have dinner and spend the night on the town
Sunday: 
  • Lay poolside
  • Explore Vegas
Monday:
  • More pooltime and exploration
  • Check-out of hotel/depart Vegas

My flight arrives back in Milwaukee at 10:30pm on Monday night. I am bringing my computer on the trip, but I don't know if I will have time to blog/access to the internet while I'm there, so you may not hear from me until I get back.

However, if you have any suggestions of things to do while I'm in Vegas, please comment on the post!

Adios!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds so fun! I've never been, hope to go some day though!

    ReplyDelete